Thursday, April 09, 2009

SF Date w/Alice, Tony, & Silvia

Last Sunday, Alice, Tony, Silvia, and I ventured off to San Francisco at 11AM. We first went to Shanghai Dumpling King and had a good wait until we got a table. One of the new things I tried was this minced beef noodle thing, in which I thought was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! :) The flavor was a median of savory and saltiness. I now want to go back for 3 things: xiao long bao, sugar egg puff, and the minced beef noodle! Yum yum yum.

Noodles embedded below. Yum!!

Afterwards, we went to SF Japantown. I thought we would spend a maximum of 1 hour there, but 3.5 hours elapsed somehow. We saw many cute things and gave into such cute persuasian by purchasing and pinching our wallets. I saw some things I really liked but couldn't bring myself to buy it, so instead, I took pictures of them! Hahaha :P

SF Japantown!

Having fun w/the cardboard thingys

Cute GREEN wallet... I didn't give into buying it though >< Stitch Bentos


No comments:

Post a Comment